尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
设计MA4312 - Diploma in Interior Design (Level 5)
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- 36 credits in NCEA Level 2, 12 in each of three subjects one of which is English intensive, plus numeracy skills sufficient to accurately calculate quantities, areas and measurements. OR
- Relevant work experience or other information indicating that you have the necessary academic ability to succeed in this programme. OR
- Successful completion of a recognised arts/media/foundation programme or equivalent, for example the Certificate in Arts and Media or Certificate in Tertiary Study (Level 4) (Pathways).
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Discover your future as an interior designer.
The Diploma in Interior Design will provide you with a comprehensive foundation in interior design with a specific focus on skills and industry knowledge required in the development and communication of interior design.
Career pathways could include professional decor/design consultant, a consultant in specialist trade showrooms and design stores, a consultant in kitchen and bathroom design or start your own business.
Applicants under 20 years of age
Applicants 20 years of age or over:
No minimum academic requirements.
English language requirements:
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to be able to study at the level at which they enter the programme.
Those students whose first language is not English will have:
• An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 issued within the last two years, with not less than 5.5 in any category.
• An equivalent qualification such as TOEFL (Testing of English as a Foreign Language) or Cambridge ESOL (English as Second Ordinary Language).
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =