尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
旅游管理NE4544 - Diploma in Adventure Tourism (Level 5)
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- Sea Kayak Guide
- Whitewater Raft Guide
- Snowboard/Ski Instructor
- Hiking/Tramping Guide
- Glacier Guide
- Rock Climber
- Whitewater Kayaker
- Adventure Tourism Operator
- A minimum of 40 credits at NCEA Level 2 across four subjects (at least 12 credits in one subject) or
- National Certificate in Tourism and Travel (Introductory Skills) (Level 2) or
- No formal qualifications needed.
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall Academic score of at least 5.5 (with at least 5 in each band), issued within the last two years; or
- An equivalent qualification.
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Can you see yourself guiding visitors in adventure activities in New Zealand's beautiful wilderness?
With this programme, you'll work closely with adventure operators to gain experience in the adventure tourism industry.
As an Adventure Tourism student you will call the diverse wilderness areas of the Top of the South (and sometimes beyond) your classroom.
NMIT is conveniently located a short distance from three awesome National Parks (Kahurangi, Abel Tasman and Nelson Lakes). While there are a number of classes on campus, you will also often be out and about hiking, rafting, rock climbing, sea-kayaking and skiing or snowboarding.
The programme is structured into 15-credit and 30-credit courses that can be studied full time or part time. Part time study would be appropriate for people already working in industry who wish to up skill while continuing in employment. A combination of on campus classes and overnight trips are required.
Students can exit after year one with the Certificate in Adventure Tourism or carry on to the Diploma in years two and three. Graduates from year two can obtain industry tickets in most disciplines.
Career opportunities & pathways
Work as an adventure tourism guide or operator, or continue with further study.
Possible careers include:
Applicants under 20 years of age
Applicants 20 years of age and over
English language requirements:
All applicants must have a standard of English sufficient to be able to study at the level at which they enter the programme. Those students whose first language is not English will have:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =