尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ2235 - New Zealand Certificate in Retail (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $8,250 plus NZ $120...
- Team dynamics
- Stock management
- Sales tools
- Sales and payment transactions
- Loss prevention
- Health and safety
- Managing challenging customers
- apply health, safety and security practices to ensure own safety and minimize potential hazards for customers and co-workers in a retail environment
- follow standard operating procedures to deal with familiar problems in a retail environment
- use communication skills and techniques and organizational practices to influence customers and meet business needs in a retail environment
- apply knowledge of products and inventory to retail interactions.
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Richmond Campus
Go beyond great customer service. Gain confidence and skills to excel in the retail sector.
Are you already working in a entry level retail or customer service position?
Gain a qualification that will support your career opportunities across a range of organizations in the retail sector.
Learn to establish standards of professional practice for retail and customer service that can provide customers with confidence in the service they receive.
Go beyond just good customer service and help manage a retail environment with skills in
What will I learn?
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
This qualification will help you gain employment as a retail assistant in a wide variety of retail workplaces.
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you may also be required to provide evidence of your English language skills as listed below. If you have no evidence of your English language skills and are a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, contact us for an assessment.
IELTS 5.0 Academic (no lower than 5.0 in any subtest). For acceptable alternatives refer to the English Proficiency Outcomes Chart.