尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
商科NZ2453 - New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 4
- Certificate in Business Administration Level 4
- New Zealand Diploma in Business Online Level 5
- New Zealand Diploma in Business
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Work cooperatively and effectively
- Develop and contribute to achievement of objectives within an entity and teams
- Engage and communicate in a variety of interactions in different settings.
- Write basic reports and manage business correspondence
- Describe and comply with internal policies and external requirements
- Describe leadership styles and techniques for effective team performance
- Apply problem solving models and decision-making processes for business purposes
- Apply professional and ethical behaviour in a socially and culturally appropriate manner to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- IELTS 5.0 Academic (no lower than 5.0 in any subtest). For acceptable alternatives refer to the English Proficiency Outcomes Chart.
Do you want to develop the skills and knowledge needed to lead and manage a team? Make your contribution matter with this entry level Business qualification offered online, via workshops and evening classes or during a two weekend intensive.
Advance to the role of team leader at your workplace
This programme is designed to teach you or your staff how to lead and manage effective teams in bi- and multi-cultural environments. The experience you bring from your current workplace and from contextualized case scenarios will only enhance the work integrated learning components of the programme.
Fit study around your work or complete over two weekends – what would you prefer?
Learn about team leadership in the most flexible way possible. Study can be completed fully on-line, via workshops and evening classes (blended delivery) or during a two weekend intensive.
Two modes of delivery
In-work – this option is structured to suit your staff and/or workplace. We can also tailor assignments to suit your business culture (e.g. a graded essay, visual poster or public event).
Online – aka TANZ eCampus delivery. Study alongside other students throughout New Zealand for one term (nine weeks total) and complete your coursework whenever and wherever suits.
Completion of this programme is a prerequisite to applying for a
New Zealand Certificate in Business (First Line Management) Level 4 programme
Graduates wishing to continue with business studies can progress to
Graduates may also progress to qualifications at a higher level
What will I learn?
By the end of this programme you will be able to
You will also be equipped to
This programme has open entry.
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you may also be required to provide evidence of your English language skills as listed below. If you have no evidence of your English language skills and are a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, contact NMIT for an assessment.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =