尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
商科NZ2457 - New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) (Level 4)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Accounting) (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Leadership and Management) (Level 5)
- NCEA (Level 2), or
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) (Level 3), or
- NZ Certificate in Retail (Level 3), or
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3), or
- NZ Certificate in Foundation Studies (Level 2), or
- A qualification at Level 2 or above, with evidence of literacy and numeracy abilities equivalent to NCEA (Level 1), or
- Evidence of relevant knowledge and experience, including literacy and numeracy abilities equivalent to NCEA (Level 2).
Learn to apply business skills and knowledge to manage a small business in bi- and multi-cultural environments.
Alt text to be replaced from CMS
This programme is designed to give you the skills to be an owner/operator with the capability to establish, operate, grow, and sustain a small business.
What will I learn?
Technical knowledge and skills
Develop a business plan for small business.
Develop and implement a system for monitoring and improving business performance.
Manage the finances for the business.
Manage the marketing activities of the business.
Implement technology options for the business.
Manage staff and human resource processes for the business. People skills
Select and apply customer service techniques, to maximise customer satisfaction.
Develop and maintain effective business relationships with stakeholders.
Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour, in a socially and culturally appropriate manner.
Maintain personal and/or professional growth for the ongoing effectiveness of the business.
Work independently and show initiative for achieving goals. Business environment
Comply with internal policies, and legislation and other external requirements for the business.
Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge to start, operate, and grow a small business in New Zealand.
In the latter two situations the applicant is required to participate in an enrolment interview with the purpose of verifying the evidence.
English language requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must have an acceptable level of English language fluency prior to enrolment in the programme. This may be demonstrated in a variety of ways, including schooling in New Zealand, completion of the relevant New Zealand Certificate in English Language, approved scores on IELTS tests or completion of accepted international equivalents. Specific scores for IELTS and New Zealand Certificates in English Language are as follows:
IELTS 5.5 General or Academic (no band score lower than 5)
NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
For acceptable alternatives refer to the English Proficiency Outcomes Chart2.
There are no other requirements.
Computer literacy is highly recommended in order to be able to cope with the digital components of the courses. Student guidance and further details are provided in the application and enrolment information.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =