尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
商科NZ2461 - New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Select and apply advanced features of relevant software applications to create text documents, presentations and digital content
- Critique business content to meet stakeholder requirements
- Apply professional and ethical practices in a socially and culturally appropriate manner
- Engage with stakeholders in a culturally, ethically and socially appropriate manner to deliver customer service
- Apply problem solving techniques effectively to meet the organisational and operational requirements.
- Provide a range of administrative services
- Select and apply appropriate technology to meet organisational and operational requirements
- Conduct and manage self effectively to contribute to the performance of the business entity
- Apply a range of administrative services to meet organisational and operational requirements using relevant software applications
- Work independently to achieve goals and contribute to workplace productivity
- Comply with legislation and internal policies.
- IELTS 5.5 Academic (no lower than 5.0 in any subtest). For acceptable alternatives refer to the English Proficiency Outcomes Chart.
Shine as a business administrator in any sector across the globe
Graduate with a sought after qualification that can be used worldwide. You will gain the skills and knowledge to work, or gain employment, in a wide range of administration roles in a variety of sectors, under broad guidance.
You will be able to apply a well-developed range of technical and administrative skills that can contribute to improving performance and productivity.
This Level 4 programme is specifically for people already in employment in an administrator role or who want to take more responsibility in the workplace. If you have past experience in administration, but are currently unemployed, or have completed New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 3 - talk to us about how we may be able to help.
Structure and timetable
This is a one year part time programme.
Studying in Nelson? You will attend one class per week on Wednesday mornings.
Studying in Marlborough? You will attend one class per week on Tuesday mornings.
What will I learn?
By the end of this programme you will be able to
You will also be equipped to
40 credits NCEA Level 1, including 10 literacy credits and 10 numeracy credits, OR
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3).
If English is not your first language you may also be required to provide evidence of your English language skills as listed below. If you have no evidence of your English language skills and are a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, contact us for an assessment.