尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ2594 - New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4)
- 学费：$9,000 NZD Per Year
- Embark on computer hardware design, development, support and management.
- Develop your understanding of computer software and information networks.
- Learn in a supportive environment with world class tutors.
- Apply essential knowledge and concepts of computer hardware, operating systems, applications, and networks to provide support for hardware and software resources and a foundation for the IT Profession.
- Apply essential knowledge and concepts of business analysis, database, and user experience to provide a foundation for supporting organisational information systems requirements.
- Contribute to user interface design using essential knowledge and concepts of web design.
- Apply essential knowledge and concepts of software development to provide a foundation for developing applications.
- Apply project management and planning tools to meet the requirements of specified briefs and provide a foundation for the IT Profession.
- Apply appropriate professional, ethical and legal principles and practices to comply with legal and organisational requirements and provide a foundation for the IT Profession.
- Communicate clearly and professionally to maintain relationships and achieve objectives in a range of contexts within the IT industry.
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Learn the essentials first
If you understand and enjoy computers and think you’ve got what it takes to become an IT professional, the New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials is a wonderful platform into the industry. With this intermediate level programme you will develop essential skills and prepare yourself for higher-level study in Information Technology.
The four courses within this programme provide basic entry points and a general overview of the key fields within the IT sector. From how to fix computer crashes to customising software products, you will gain internationally relevant transferable skills and knowledge across a range of disciplines within IT.
What will I learn?
By the end of this programme, you will be able to
Pathway from this programme onto the New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology (Level 5)
40 credits NCEA Level 1, including 10 literacy credits and 10 numeracy credits
New Zealand Certificate in Computing (Intermediate User) Level 3
In exceptional circumstances an applicant who does not meet the full entry requirements may be granted admission to the Programme on the approval of the Academic Committee if the Committee is confident of the applicant’s ability to successfully undertake the Programme with a reasonable likelihood of success.
English language requirements:
Students who have achieved NCEA Level 3 University Entrance requirements are not required to provide evidence of English Language Skills.
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to be able to study at this level. Those students whose first language is not English are required to demonstrate an IELTS Academic Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.5 OR equivalent.
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
University of Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
NZCEL - Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
Pearson Test PG&OHMJTI (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42