尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
设计NZ2627 - New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $9,000 plus NZ $120...
- Apply fundamental practical, conceptual and research skills in the production of arts, craft and/or design work.
- Select and apply creative processes, methods and technologies to solve problems in response to a brief.
- Manage projects/briefs under broad guidance, apply standard work practices, and describe potential education and employment pathways in arts, craft and/or design.
- Select and present work in context, communicate ideas, and analyse work within conventions and contexts in arts, craft and/or design.
- Completion of course work, set assignments/projects
- Drawing and ideation
- Project planning
- Study group work
- Preparation for classes
- Research (e.g. exploration, location and selection of relevant information, review/ evaluation/analysis of information, recording information)
- Discussions with colleagues/subject matter experts
- Practicing relevant practical and technical skills/methods/techniques
- Self-evaluation of course work
- Gathering relevant contextual information/issues/ideas to build knowledge of the subject
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Develop the skills and knowledge to equip you for work in the creative industries and cultural sector in Aotearoa New Zealand in a range of roles and for further study in Arts and Design.
What will I learn?
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
How will I learn?
Courses have a carefully considered mix of online, technology supported and classroom learning activities and assessment tasks with compulsory components.
Online or other technology supported activities extend or link class work and support significant independent student work on individual and/or group tasks.
Courses also make use of significant non-web learning technologies to enrich learning and support independent student activity.
Students are expected to spend time in self- directed learning activities to complete course requirements and achieve the learning outcomes for each course. Self-directed activities may include the following but are not limited to:
There are no minimum academic entry requirements.
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to be able to study at this level. Those students whose first language is not English should have:
An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 5.5 (with at least 5.0 in each band) issued within the last two years,
A qualification considered to be equivalent to the above
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
University of Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
NZCEL - Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
Pearson Test PG&OHMJTI (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =