尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
设计艺术与设计文凭Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 5)
- 学费：NZ $18,000 plus NZ $240...
- Digital Photography and Video
- Graphic Design
- Design Fabrication
- Image Making
- Critical Studies
- Apply professional practices to manage projects/briefs within defined guidelines, and select potential education and employment pathways in arts, craft and/or design
- Critique your own work and the work of others, communicate in a range of situations, and present own resolved work in simulated contexts
- Use research to support the development of ideas and to inform your own work within conventions and contexts in arts, craft and/or design
- Use investigative tools with creative processes, methods and technologies to develop responses to a brief and solve problems
- Manage projects/briefs under broad guidance, apply standard work practices, and describe potential education and employment pathways in arts, craft and/or design.
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
This one year programme can be taken as a standalone qualification to give you broad, fundamental skills in arts and design. It is also the first year of the Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6), and the Bachelor of Arts and Media - so can pathway easily into further study.
Through this programme you will gain the skills and knowledge for entry-level positions in production and/or design roles within arts and design industries such as designers, technicians, machinists, or salespeople.
All courses in this programme are compulsory, so you are sure to gain a good broad understanding of arts and design. You will also get a taste of each of the areas you can specialize in if you go on to further study at NMIT. You will complete a Lab and a Project course for each of the following disciplines:
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion of this programme you will be able to:
Applicants under the age of 20:
A minimum of 42 credits at Level 3 or higher on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF), including at least 14 credits at NCEA Level 3 (or equivalent) in each of two subjects, of which at least one relates to English; and at least one is from the subject list below; with a further 14 credits at Level 3 or higher taken from no more than two additional domains on the NZQF.
Painting (Visual Art), Design (Visual Art), Photography (Visual Art), Sculpture (Visual Art), Printmaking (Visual Art), Graphics (Technology),,Design (Technology), Textiles (Technology), Media Studies, Drama, Materials Technology, Digital Technology, English, History, Social Sciences, Art HistoryOr
Successful completion of a recognised art/media foundation programme or equivalent, for example the New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design (Level 4)
Applicants over the age of 20:
No academic qualifications are required.
English language requirements:
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to be able to study at this level. Those students whose first language is not English should have:
An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in each band) issued within the last two years, or
A qualification considered to be equivalent to the above.
An initial discussion with the Head of Department or delegate will be required to assess applicants' individual motivation, commitment to, and suitability for the Programme.
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =