尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
设计艺术与设计文凭Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6)
- 学费：NZ $18,000 plus NZ $240...
- Advanced Critical Studies (Lab and Project)
- Professional Practice (Lab and Project)
- Advanced Lens-based Media (Lab and/or Project)
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Advanced Graphic Design - Motion Graphics
- Advanced Object Design (Lab and/or Project)
- Advanced Image Making (Lab and/or Project)
- in an intermediate-level position in arts, craft and design industries (e.g. production and/or design roles)
- as an arts administrator (e.g. in theatres, museums, auction houses, art galleries)
- in sales and advertising
- or be self employed, acting as a freelancer.
- Apply specialised skills and theoretical knowledge in the production of work in a selected area of arts, craft and/or design
- Use investigative tools with creative processes, methods and technologies to synthesise ideas and solve problems in a selected area of arts, craft and/or design
- Critically analyse research findings to support the development of ideas and to position own work within conventions and contexts in arts, craft, and/or design
- Critically evaluate work, communicate to a range of audiences, and present own resolved work in a real-world context
- Demonstrate leadership and professional practice to manage projects/briefs and prepare for selected career pathways in arts, craft and/or design.
- An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in each band) issued within the last two years, or
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Build on your foundational knowledge and take courses in your area of interest
This programme builds upon the knowledge and skills gained in the New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 5), and pathways onto the third year of the Bachelor of Arts and Media.
What courses will I do?
During this programme you will complete four compulsory courses in:
You will also take four elective courses, in an area of your choosing:
What can I do after I graduate?
After you graduate from this programme, you will have the skills and knowledge to work
Completion of this programme also pathways into the third year of the Bachelor of Arts and Media.
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion of this programme you will be able to
Applicants under the age of 20:
A minimum of 42 credits at Level 3 or higher on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF), including at least 14 credits at NCEA Level 3 (or equivalent) in each of two subjects, of which at least one relates to English; and at least one is from the subject list below; with a further 14 credits at Level 3 or higher taken from no more than two additional domains on the NZQF.
Painting (Visual Art), Design (Visual Art), Photography (Visual Art), Sculpture (Visual Art), Printmaking (Visual Art), Graphics (Technology), Design (Technology), Textiles (Technology), Media Studies, Drama, Materials Technology, Digital Technology, English, History, Social Sciences, Art History
Successful completion of a recognised art/media foundation programme or equivalent, for example, the New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design (Level 4)
Applicants over the age of 20:
No academic qualifications are required.
English language requirements
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to be able to study at this level. Those students whose first language is not English should have:
A qualification considered to be equivalent to the above.
An initial discussion with the Head of Department or delegate will be required to assess applicants' individual motivation, commitment to, and suitability for the Programme
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =