尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ2772 - New Zealand Certificate in Christian Ministry (Level 4)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- IELTS test: General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT): Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT): Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations: FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- Pearson Test Of English (Academic): Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL: B1 Achiever with a score of 42
This is a new programme for 2018. This programme is delivered in partnership with Annesbrook Leadership College (ALC).
It will give you the knowledge of Christian based leadership which will equip you to serve and lead in a variety of professions. These skills will be linked closely with interpersonal communication and personal development, plus and an awareness of ethical boundaries in a variety of areas including an appreciation of the implications of the Tiriti o Waitangi and a sensitivity to general cultural difference and values. Through the programme you will also further develop their literacy, numeracy and academic study skills and will be able to consider further study in other related disciplines.
Bangladesh: Student must have a Higher Secondary Certificate.
Cambodia: Student must have a Diploma of Upper Secondary Education.
Students from other countries should have country specific requirements equivalent to New Zealand.
English Entry Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =