尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ2793 - New Zealand Diploma in Christian Studies (Level 5)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 开学时间：Expected January-2019
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- IELTS test: General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT): Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT): Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations: FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- Pearson Test Of English (Academic): Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL: B1 Achiever with a score of 42
This programme is delivered in partnership with Annesbrook Leadership College (ALC).
It builds on the knowledge and skills gained in the New Zealand Certificate in Christian Ministries. The leadership skills, ethics and attitudes gain are at a more involved level than the certificate. Spiritual growth is investigated with further insight and the ministry internship increases your practical skills.
Bangladesh: Student must have a Higher Secondary Certificate.
Cambodia: Student must have a Diploma of Upper Secondary Education.
Students from other countries should have country specific requirements equivalent to New Zealand.
English Entry Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =