尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ2895 - New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Crewing (Level 3)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Maritime New Zealand Qualified Deck Crew certificate.
- You will also be required to complete a Maritime New Zealand Training Record Book.
- Skipper of a coastal or offshore vessel
- Chief, first or second mate on a ship's bridge
- Navigational watch keeper on a ship less than 500 gross tonnes
- Master on a ship less than 500 gross tonnes
- Navigational watch keeper on any size ship.
- Apply seamanship skills to the safe operation of a vessel (at the support level)
- Contribute to the health and safety of all persons on board a vessel
- Understand emergency procedures that contribute to the safety of a vessel in an emergency
Start your career in the maritime industry with this entry level Certificate in Domestic Maritime Crewing. This programme is ideal if you're new to maritime or wish to progress to a role where a Maritime New Zealand Qualified Deck Crew certificate may be required.
Qualify to become a deck crew member
You will gain the skills and knowledge needed to operate as a safe and effective deck crew member under limited supervision on vessels of less than 24 metres in length, operating in restricted and near coastal waters.
If you are already working in the Maritime industry but don't have any formal qualification, this is a great starting point for you too.
Completion of this programme is a prerequisite to applying for a;
Graduates wishing to continue with domestic maritime operations can progress to
New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Operations (Restricted Limits) (Level 4)
New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Operations (Coastal and Offshore) (Level 4)
Graduates may also progress to qualifications recognised internationally under the Standards for Training Certification and Watch keeping (STCW) such as:
New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Crewing (Level 3) with strands in Deck Crewing or Engineering
New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Operations (Level 4) with strands in Fishing and Watch keeping
Holders of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge required to work as deck crew on either general commercial or passenger vessels operating in restricted or near coastal waters.
With additional training and sea time, you may progress to roles such as
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to
This is an entry-level programme therefore there are no minimum academic requirements.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =