马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
旅游管理Bachelor of Applied Management - Tourism Management (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- 311.537 Introduction to Accounting
- 181.519 Professional Communication
- 341.571 Business Heritage, Culture and Sustainability
- 323.510 Commercial Law
- 371.514 Economics
- 351.515 Introduction to Marketing
- 341.576 Management
- 341.582 Managing Operations
- 341.628 Applied Management
- 341.629 Research Methodology
- 445.604 Tourism Multimedia
- 445.606 Tourism Industry and Enterprises
- 445.608 Accommodation Services Management
- 341.736 Co-operative Education Project (equivalent to four courses)
- 445.701 Contemporary Issues in the Tourism Industry
- 445.703 Destination Management
- Successfully completed at least 42 NCEA credits (or equivalent) at Level 3 or higher, made up of 14 credits in one approved subject, 14 credits in another approved subject, 14 credits from one or two additional domains or approved subjects; and
- 8 credits in NCEA English Level 2 (four in reading and four in writing from the NZQA Literacy Requirements for University Entrance list) (or equivalent); and
- 14 credits in NCEA mathematics (or pangarau) Level 1 (or equivalent) or
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 72 credits at NCEA (or equivalent) Level 2 including a minimum of 14 credits in each of four subjects and a minimum of 30 credits at Merit or Excellence. Applicants will need to have achieved degree entry standards for numeracy and literacy or
- provide evidence of equivalence through practical, professional or educational experience e.g., three to five years' full-time work experience (relevant to business). Evidence of literacy and numeracy will be required. MIT literacy assessments are available
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
With tourism as the second-largest export earner for New Zealand, managers and supervisors with the ability to understand the sector and its issues, as well as plan for its growth and future, are essential to any tourism business or product.
Combine core business skills and practices with specific tourism management skills in adopting sustainable tourism practices, managing and operating accommodation services and tourist destinations, marketing and selling tourism products and destinations using a variety of media, and understanding the industry from a strategic and operational perspective. Plus each student is matched to a company to complete a real-world project management project. Further apply your skills in creating multimedia product and content for use in a tourism business. Your skills will be relevant in both New Zealand and overseas.
We teach all of our practical programmes at MIT Manukau, located right in the heart of Manukau and easily accessible by train, bus and car. With many of our classes being small, it means our passionate staff can work closely with you to achieve your goals. And our strong industry relationships keep you up to date with the latest business practices.
Career opportunities include roles in tourism, festival and event management, local and national council event co-ordination, airport operational management, transport management, policy planning for tourism destinations, marketing and communications for national or local tourism organisations and destination branding. Tourism enterprises will benefit from the skills you will possess as a Bachelor of Applied Management (Tourism Management) graduate.
When planning your degree, remember that not all courses are available each quarter. You must check the programme structure below, the pre-requisites, electives and availability of your chosen courses in advance.
COURSES IN THIS MAJOR:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =