马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Creative Arts (Creative Writing) (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,200 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- First Light: Foundations of Creative Writing
- Writing Fires: Poems on the Page or Stage
- The Art of Writing Stories
- Voices of Pacific Literature
- Professional Practice
- Home Fires: New Zealand Literature
- Editing for Writers
- Manuscript 1
- Manuscript 2
- Graphic Design
- Tattoo Design
- Print Media
- Video Production
- Dance Genres
- Theatre Practice
- Graphic Novel
- NCEA LEVEL 3: Have at least 42 NCEA credits at Level 3, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of three approved subjects, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- NCEA Level 2: Have at least 72 NCEA credits at Level 2, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of two approved subjects and including 30 credits achieved at Merit or Excellence or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- Have at least 60 NZQA recognised credits at Level 4 or higher or equivalent or
- Have relevant work/life experience and be able to demonstrate that they can work/study at a level appropriate to the programme. Each applicant will be considered on an individual basis. To support their application applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to study at Level 5 (Year 1) including a file providing evidence of personal life skills and previous activities. Applicants will be invited to an interview. Among attributes an applicant must demonstrate are a mature and positive approach to study, commitment and motivation to undertake degree study and
- Have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be asked to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 (with no score below 6.0) or equivalent and
- Submit a portfolio consisting of a five page writing sample of poetry or imaginative prose that demonstrates technical competency and creative ability.
Reach diverse audiences with dramatic, imaginative writing in the genre (or genres) of your choice.
You'll be guided through the creative writing process, studying historic and contemporary literature and receiving constructive feedback from our renowned teaching staff.
You'll also take part in spoken word performances, poetry slams and local writing festivals, to gain experience and build your profile.
Get the edge in your creative career
As well as the compulsory courses for a Creative Writing specialisation, you'll get to choose from elective courses. This means you can study other Creative Arts subjects that fit your career goals.
With the focus on an extended writing project in your final year, you'll graduate ready to work with a completed manuscript or collection. Plus, your degree includes 150 hours of work experience, meeting publishers, booksellers and celebrated writers to keep you in touch with the latest industry practice.
Author, poet, playwright, screenwriter, editor.
Electives include the following areas of study:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =