马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Digital Technologies (Level 7) - Majors in Networking, Software and Web Development and
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,600 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- use, install and administer at least two widely-used commercial operating systems
- use, install, troubleshoot and administer a server-based network
- analyse and implement information security requirements
- apply cloud computing concepts in the design and implementation of resilient computing systems.
- understand and apply software engineering best practices, development principles, tools and programming languages apply problem solving skills and design software algorithms
- analyse business processes and design software solutions to solve and improve them
- implement software solutions for at least two software platforms (such as web,
mobile, desktop, and/or cloud, etc.).
- use, design and develop both frontend and back-end data manipulation technologies to support decision making,
statistical models and analytics reports that solve business problems
- analyse security, privacy, risks, opportunities and ethical issues of big data and data analytics
- design and develop multi-dimensional data warehouses from a range of internal and external databases.
- IT manager, web developer
- Software developer
- Software architect
- Systems analyst
- Business analyst
- Network/software support specialist
- Multimedia developer
- User experience designer
- Network/database administrator
- Business and data analytics professional
- IT project manager (incorporating business analytics and intelligence).
- successfully completed at least 42 NCEA (or equivalent) credits at Level 3 (including 14 credits in each of two subjects from the NZQA Approved Subjects for University Entrance list); and 8 credits in NCEA English Level 2 (four in reading and four in writing from the NZQA Literacy Requirements for University Entrance list) (or equivalent); and 8 credits in NCEA Mathematics (or Pāngarau) Level 2 (or equivalent); or
- successfully completed at least 72 credits at NCEA (or equivalent) Level 2 including a minimum of 14 credits in each of two subjects and including 8 credits in each of reading/writing and mathematics and
- including 30 credits achieved at Merit or Excellence; or
- have at least 60 NZQA recognised credits at Level 5 or higher; or
- provide evidence of equivalence through practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three–five years’ full-time work experience (relevant to ICT) they can apply for entry. Evidence of literacy and numeracy will be required. MIT literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Get training in key information technology (IT) skills and graduate with a degree in high demand by the industry worldwide.
This degree meets the high accreditation standards of the Institute of IT Professionals (IITP), who also endorse it as being of the calibre that provides “the best pathway to industry in New Zealand and abroad.”
You’ll be able to make a practical link between the latest digital technologies and today’s business environment ensuring that you’re well equipped to take your place in this exciting and constantly changing industry. This degree will provide you with the skills to analyse, design, develop, implement and maintain information systems across a variety of industries and business types.
As well as a strong grounding in analytical, technical and theoretical concepts this degree also uses hands-on practical methods and teaches important people skills like communication and management skills. At the culmination of this programme you’ll be able to do a real-world project where you can apply your skills in the workplace. Some of the companies our students have worked with include: Davanti Consulting, Business Mechanix, Dimension Data, Ecomailbox, Foodstuffs, Freeview, Fuji Xerox, goodtv, Manukau Institute of Technology, Orion Health and Vega.
Choose from three majors
You can enhance your future career or personal goals by complementing the core ICT programme with elective courses from one of the following majors:
Software and Web Development
The Bachelor of Digital Technologies prepares graduates for employment in the field of information and communication technologies.
Opportunities for employment depend on the major studied and include:
Further training or study
Related Post Graduate qualifications
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
English Language entry requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =