马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
幼儿教育Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching) (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$20,200 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Masters of Education
- hold a New Zealand Diploma of Teaching (ECE);
- hold a current teacher registration;
- have been in employment in an early childhood teaching role for at least three of the last five years;
- be employed in a licensed early childhood centre either part-time or full-time for at least twelve hours per week; and
- have a letter of support from current employer.
- be seventeen years of age or older at the start of the programme.
- ability to meet the New Zealand Teachers Council requirements and entry standards (including language and numeracy requirements and the potential to develop the qualities and dispositions to meet the Graduate Teaching Standards and the programmes Graduate Profile on graduation)
- ability to relate to young children, their parents and family/ whanau.
Get all the skills and knowledge you need for a rewarding career, and get significant hands-on experience in an early childhood centre.
Develop the ability to teach across the curriculum and work in a wide range of early childhood education settings, implementing a range of cultural teaching practices, including 毛利 and Pasifika worldviews.
Learn to build relationships with children and their whānau and create nurturing, challenging and creative learning environments. Work with children on a weekly basis to gain real teaching skills and understand the varied role of an early childhood teacher.
Along with 20 weeks of full-time placement, you will spend a minimum of 12 hours a week learning and applying skills in an early childhood centre. More than half of your full-time placement is spent in different types of settings giving you the opportunity to experience a range of early childhood services.
Early childhood teaching, management of early childhood centres, home-based care co-ordinator
Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching) students will study the following courses:
Building and Maintaining Inclusive Relationships
Health and Well-being
Professional Inquiry 1: Introduction to Early Childhood Teaching
Holistic Development and Learning
Te Ao 毛利
Professional Inquiry 2: Responsive, Reflective Teaching.
Exploring the Expressive Arts
The World of Infant and Toddler
Professional Inquiry 3: Inclusive Practices
Exploring Science and Mathematics
Exploring Language and Literacy
Professional Inquiry 4: Philosophy of Teaching and Learning and the Outdoors
Making Creativity Visible
Politics and Influences on Early Childhood Education
Professional Inquiry 5: Practice-based Research
Teaching for Social Justice
People, Places, Things and Events
Professional Inquiry 6: Leadership and Management
Further training or study
Field based experience requirements:
All applicants, by the beginning of the programme, must provide a signed Letter of Support Form confirming they will be in paid or voluntary work with children, for a minimum of 12 hours per week, each week of the semester (except for where the student is on full time practicum placement), in a licensed early childhood centre, to meet the field based experience requirements.
Cross-credit directly to the third year of the Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching):
Registered teachers with a Diploma of Teaching (ECE) may be eligible to credit directly into the third year of the Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching).
To qualify, you must meet the general Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching) entry requirements and meet the following additional criteria:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =