马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
工程Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil) (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Physics with a minimum of 14 credits
- Calculus with a minimum of 14 credits, and
- one other subject with a minimum of 14 credits from the list of approved subjects and
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627).
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Kickstart your career in civil engineering by developing skills and knowledge which is in huge demand worldwide.
In this programme you’ll learn the principles of planning roads, designing structures, constructing and maintaining bridges, water and sewerage systems, railways, hydro-electric projects and harbours. A hands-on programme, you’ll also develop the skills to put civil engineering theory into practice by carrying out varied technical work for different construction methods.
MIT has developed this degree in collaboration with the industry. This insures it provides students with the practical career skills and relevant knowledge to immediately enter the diverse field of civil engineering.
This degree has been developed by a national consortium of tertiary providers, in conjunction with industry, to prepare graduates for a career in the diverse field of civil engineering. Graduates will be in a position to enter into employment as well as develop their capacity to attain professional competence and to fulfill the role of a professional engineering technologist.
Geotechnical and Roading/Transport specialisation
Water and Waste specialization
Further training or study
Graduate Diploma or Masters level qualification.
University Entrance – NCEA Level 3 including
Three subjects at level 3 including:
Equivalent academic qualifications which may include University Bursary with 45% or more in both Physics and Calculus or Algebra; equivalent Cambridge score, equivalent International Baccalaureate
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =