马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Certificate in Applied Sport and Recreation (Level 4)
- 学费：$19,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Aquatic Recreation
- Exercise Prescription for Fitness Instructors
- Introduction to Sport and Recreation in New Zealand
- Outdoor Education
- Skills Acquisition
- Sports Event Management
- Sport Pedagogy 1
- Teaching Tools for Sport
- Be prepared to sign a form for Consent to Disclosure of Information for the New Zealand Police. A criminal record will not automatically exclude an applicant from entry to the programme. Applicants with convictions for violence against a person will not be considered
- Be prepared to sign a personal and professional safety form
- Provide a referee statement from one of the following people,
- Community leader
- Church leader
- Have English language competence to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent.
- Motivation to work in the industry
- Ability to undertake study at Level 4
- A practical commitment to sport and recreation.
Hit the ground running with a career in sport and recreation.
Gain real-world experience in the sport sector, and make positive changes to people's lives through physical activity. Learn to deliver sport, fitness and recreation concepts in schools, the community and outdoor environments. Combine practical skills and theoretical knowledge in sporting and scientific disciplines.
Apply your skills on two-week industry placements where you will have the opportunity to teach, coach or facilitate in a range of industry settings.
Positions as a sport co-ordinator, fitness instructor, recreation programmer, outdoor recreation programmer, aquatic centre programmer, swim instructor, entry-level coach or regional sport trust administrator.
The Certificate in Applied Sport and Recreation comprises of:
Further training or study
Diploma in Applied Sport and Recreation (level 5)
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
verifying the applicant's potential to work safely with community groups in a variety of settings, current professional strengths, current personal strengths; and community/school/club involvement in sport and recreation:
All applicants who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed. The interview will provide an opportunity to discuss and/or assess applicants:
In the case of oversubscription, preference will be given to those who demonstrate achievement potential through the interview process.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =