马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Diploma in Performing Arts (Level 5)
- 学费：$21,200 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Aotearoa on Stage and Screen
- Modern and Contemporary Dance
- Performance Theory and Practice
- Graphic Design
- Tattoo Design
- Print Media
- Video Production
- Dance Genres
- Theatre Practice
- Graphic Novel
- NCEA LEVEL 3: Have at least 42 NCEA credits at Level 3, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of three approved subjects, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- NCEA Level 2: Have at least 72 NCEA credits at Level 2, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of two approved subjects and including 30 credits achieved at Merit or Excellence or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- have at least 60 NZQA recognised credits at Level 4 or higher or equivalent or
- have relevant work/life experience and be able to demonstrate that they can work/study at a level appropriate to the programme. Each applicant will be considered on an individual basis. To support their application applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to study at Level 5 (Year 1) including a file providing evidence of personal life skills and previous activities. Applicants will be invited to an interview. Among attributes an applicant must demonstrate are a mature and positive approach to study, commitment and motivation to undertake degree study; and
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be asked to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 (with no score below 6.0) or equivalent and
- participate in a group audition and attend an interview
Develop skills within a wide range of performance crafts and apply knowledge to independent and collaborative projects.
Learn to build respectful, culturally-responsive relationships with others to enable healthy and rigorous engagement in shared creative processes.
Research local and global performing arts communities to gain awareness of your own unique stance as an artist.
You can credit this diploma towards the first year of the Bachelor of Creative Arts (Performing Arts) (Level 7).
Actor for theatre, film and television, street performer, performing arts manager, theatre deviser, creator, acting trainer or teacher.
Electives include the following areas of study:
Bachelor of Creative Arts (Performing Arts)(Level 7).
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =