马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Cross Cultural Supervision (Level 7)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $9,600 for...
- Supervisory Skills
- Supervision Theory
- Research and Supervision
- Applied Practice in Supervision
- have a qualification of an appropriate NQF Level 6 or 7 in a human services and/ or other people related profession or
- evidence that the applicant is capable of study at Level 7 (applicants may be asked to complete a written piece of work to demonstrate academic ability);
- evidence of at least two years employment post-graduation in human services and/or other people related profession and must currently be or be willing to be in a supervisory or supervisee relationship;
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English with an option to be assessed in Te Reo Maori. Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence on an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing or equivalent;
- supply two attestations from an employer or an agency verifying they are able to work safely and ethically;
- complete and sign a personal safety disclosure form;
- each applicant will be required to declare all criminal convictions and pending convictions, and submit a New Zealand Police Consent to Disclosure of Information form with their application. This will be sent to the Police Licensing and Vetting Service if the applicant is accepted into the programme and is returned in confidence to the Dean of Faculty.
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Develop quality supervision skills in a cross cultural context. Learn to effectively coach, manage and supervise others. Gain and refine your supervision skills for those working in private supervision practice, social services, social work, counselling, community-based work, education and health.
Applicants must have two years' work experience and must be currently in or willing to be in a supervisory or supervisee relationship.
Develop career options within supervision as a qualified supervisor.
Graduate Certificate in Cross Cultural Supervision students complete the following courses:
Enhance supervisor skills and theoretic base including cross culture perspectives.
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =