马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
会计会计研究生文凭Graduate Diploma in Accounting (Level 7)
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- successfully completed a bachelor's degree in any field excluding the specific graduate diploma field or
- successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a bachelor's degree) or
- evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three years' full-time work experience (relevant to business studies);
- evidence of current knowledge of accounting at an introductory level
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
(Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Every business, from the smallest start-up to the largest corporation, needs accountants. Accounting is also integral to almost all management positions within any company. With a Graduate Diploma in Accounting, you will have a strong grounding in the skills necessary to meet most accounting needs of any business – and you'll be in hot demand.
You will learn both theory and practice of professional accountancy, as well as critical-thinking, decision-making and analytical skills. You will be able to produce and understand financial reports and make recommendations. And you will have a strong grasp of taxation and tax regulations as they relate to business entities.
Finally, you will graduate having completed a real-world accounting project, ensuring you possess both skills and hands-on experience when you enter the job market.
A Graduate Diploma in Accounting will give you a strong grounding for a variety of roles within businesses. Accounting is also integral to almost all management positions within any company.
If you wish to become a Chartered Accountant, and you have a degree in accounting but not all the requisite knowledge, you should pursue the CAANZ/CPA Accounting pathway on the Bachelor of Applied Management instead.
The Graduate Diploma consists of the following courses:
311.646 Intermediate Financial Accounting
311.647 Intermediate Management Accounting
311.648 Taxation in New Zealand
311.728 Advanced Financial Accounting
311.729 Advanced Management Accounting
341.753 Industry Project Part A (15 Credits)
341.754 Industry Project Part B (30 Credits)
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =