马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 7)
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- 342.619 Industrial Relations
- 342.620 Human Resources
- 342.621 Organisational Behaviour
- 342.720 Advanced Human Resource Management
- 342.721 Contemporary Issues in the Human Resource Management
- 341.753 Industry Project Part A (15 Credits)
- 341.754 Industry Project Part B (30 Credits)
- successfully completed a bachelor's degree in any field excluding the specific graduate diploma field or
- successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a bachelor's degree) or
- evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three years' full-time work experience (relevant to business studies);
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 6.0 (with no score below 5.5 in speaking, reading, writing and listening) or equivalent.
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Learn the essentials of industrial relations, the theory and practice of human resources and employment law. You will also be trained in conflict resolution, staff management and organisational behaviour. And your studies will include the latest in human-resources issues in today's workplace.
Additionally, you will graduate having worked on a real-world human resources project for a local business, ensuring you possess both skills and hands-on experience when you enter the job market.
Besides the obvious roles within human-resources teams in medium and large-sized businesses, there are many other career paths in human resources. You will have the skills required to act as an employment mediator, payroll manager or any other position that involves a practical understanding of employment relations.
The Graduate Diploma consists of the following courses:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =