马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Networking (Level 7)
- 学费：$21,600 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- IT manager, web developer
- Software developer
- Software architect
- Systems analyst
- Business analyst
- Network/software support specialist
- Multimedia developer
- User experience designer
- Network/database administrator
- Business and data analytics professional
- IT project manager (incorporating business analytics and intelligence).
- successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in any field excluding the specific graduate
diploma field; or
- successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 Diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree); or
- evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three–five
years’ full-time work experience (relevant to ICT studies).
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
(Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Get ready to play an integral part in maintaining and optimising the flow of information for organisations all over the world with training that makes a practical link between the latest information technology (IT) skills and knowledge and today’s business environment.
You’ll be well equipped to take your place in this exciting and constantly changing field as you learn to analyse, design, implement and maintain networking, operating and cloud-based systems and dealing with data security requirements across a variety of industries and business types.
As well as a strong grounding in analytical, technical and theoretical concepts this degree also uses hands-on practical methods and teaches important people skills like communication and management skills. As the culmination of this programme you’ll be able to do a real-world project where you can apply your skills in the workplace.
Opportunities for employment include:
You must complete:
Level 6 (15 credits each)
565.689 Advanced Server Services
565.690 Network Infrastructure
565.691 Directory Services
Level 7 (15 credits each, excl. Industry Project 30 credits)
565.783 Hot Topic in Networking
565.784 Cloud Computing
563.783 Management of ICT
563.786 GDICT Industry Project
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
English Language entry requirements
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =