马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
会计Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting (Level 7)
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- Have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree
- Have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 6.0 (with no score below 5.5 in speaking, reading, writing and listening) or equivalent.
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
(Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
If you already have a qualification from another institution, either in New Zealand or overseas, the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting is designed to qualify you for provisional membership of the College of Chartered Accountants of CAANZ or CPA Australia. This qualification prepares you to start the practical experience and professional competence components required to become a full member of these professional accounting bodies.
Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. Positions such as financial planner, auditor, chief financial officer, advisory consultant, chief executive officer, tax specialist, forensic accountant and more.
You must complete 120 credits (eight courses) to graduate with a Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting. A minimum of five courses must be at level 7.
Please choose one of the following options:
Five papers at Level 7 and three papers at Level 6
Five papers at level 7, two papers at level 6 and one paper at level 5.
You complete courses in their individual course of study from the list below:
143.505 Business Statistical Analysis
311.537 Introduction to Accounting
311.538 Accounting Practices
323.510 Commercial Law
311.646 Intermediate Financial Accounting
311.647 Intermediate Management Accounting
311.648 Taxation in New Zealand
311.650 Introduction to Finance
311.651 Auditing and Assurance
323.607 The Law of Business Entities
578.605 Accounting Information Systems
311.728 Advanced Financial Accounting
311.729 Advanced Management Accounting
In addition other courses may be selected from the Bachelor of Applied Management to make up 120 credits if necessary.
Further training or study
Postgraduate study e.g: Master of Business Administration
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =