马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing (Level 7)
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- 351.630 Consumer Behaviour
- 351.631 Market Development and Sales
- 351.632 Marketing Planning and Control
- 351.725 International Marketing
- 351.726 Strategic Marketing
- 341.753 Industry Project Part A (15 Credits)
- 341.754 Industry Project Part B (30 Credits)
- successfully completed a bachelor's degree in any field excluding the specific graduate diploma field or
- successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a bachelor's degree) or
- evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three years' full-time work experience (relevant to business studies);
- evidence of current knowledge of accounting at an introductory level and
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 6.0 (with no score below 5.5 in speaking, reading, writing and listening) or equivalent.
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
(Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Whether it's to other businesses or the people on the street, every business has something to sell, and that means they need a sales and marketing team.
With the Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing you'll get to develop your personal strengths be that talking to customers one-on-one or planning and creating marketing campaigns. You will learn about high-level analysis of consumer behaviour, the theory of domestic and international markets, and how to apply these insights to practical actions and campaigns. You will learn about how to understand what the value of a product or service is to a market and how to best communicate that value and its availability to target demographics.
Additionally, you will graduate having worked on a real-world sales and marketing project for a local business, ensuring you possess both skills and hands-on experience when you enter the job market.
Depending on your personal strengths, the Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing can lead to face-to-face sales roles, marketing strategy or creative work or marketing management. Your career could take you to consultancy or market research, or even public-relations roles. Every company needs to sell, and you'll have the skills to make that happen.
The Graduate Diploma consists of the following courses:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =