马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
旅游管理Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management (Level 7)
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- 445.604 Tourism Multimedia
- 445.606 Tourism Industry and Enterprises
- 445.608 Accommodation Services Management
- 445.701 Contemporary Issues in the Tourism Industry
- 445.703 Destination Management
- 341.753 Industry Project Part A (15 Credits)
- 341.754 Industry Project Part B (30 Credits)
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
(Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
With tourism as the second-largest export earner for New Zealand, managers and supervisors with the ability to understand the sector and its issues, as well as plan for its growth and future, are essential to any tourism business or product.
The Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management will give you the skills necessary to guide and run businesses in this fast-paced and people focused industry.
You will learn the supervisory and management skills needed for a range of hospitality businesses. Your studies will give you the tools to understand the benefits of sustainable tourism, manage and operate accommodation services and tourist destinations, market and sell tourism products and destinations using a variety of media, and understand the industry from a strategic and operational perspective. Your skills will be relevant in both New Zealand and overseas.
Additionally, you will graduate having worked on a real-world tourism project for a local business, ensuring you possess both skills and hands-on experience when you enter the job market.
Career opportunities include roles in tourism festival event management, local and national council event co-ordination, airport operational management, transport management, policy planning for tourism destinations, marketing and communications for national or local tourism organisations and destination branding.
The Graduate Diploma consists of the following courses:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Successfully completed a bachelor's degree in any field excluding the specific graduate diploma field.
Successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 Diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a Bachelor's degree).
Evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three years' full-time work experience [relevant to business studies].
Have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 6.0 (with no score below 5.5 in speaking, reading, writing and listening) or equivalent.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =