马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
International Diploma in Cookery (Level 5)
- 学费：$20,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- be able to demonstrate the attitude and ability to work and study at the level required for the programme
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme ; and
- have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Develop advanced cookery techniques by producing a range of dishes, from preparation to presentation. Further your understanding of restaurant supervision with skills in planning, developing and costing menus, and managing staff. Get real-world experience on work placements in restaurants. On graduating you'll be able to supervise others and take on a full range of managerial roles in a professional kitchen.
Includes 105 hours of industry placement at leading Auckland hotels, restaurants, function and event centres.
Qualified chefs, highly sought after by industry.
Students will receive two awards including the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4) and the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Level 5) (Cookery Strand).
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Recognition of current competence
Students who believe they have significant experience which covers parts of these programmes should contact the School of Culinary and Hospitality Studies to check whether they meet the unit learning outcomes and qualify for recognition of current competence (RCC). There is a fee for RCC assessment based on credit value.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =