马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Marine Engineer Class 2 and Marine Engineer Class 1 (Level 7)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：New Zealand Maritime School - City Campus
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Command Principles and Practice
- Marine Engineering Knowledge
- Marine Control Systems
- Marine Engineering Drawing
- Maritime Mathematics
- Mathematics and Physics Preparatory
- Mechanical Technology
- Naval Architecture
- Officer's Maritime Medical
- Ship Construction
- Be an engineering officer holding a Class 3 Marine Engineer Certificate of Competency issued by the Maritime New Zealand or an overseas qualification recognised by Maritime New Zealand as being equivalent
- Have successful completion of the mathematics and engineering drawing papers* of the revised Class 3 Certificate of Competency
- Have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English must provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 6.0 (with no score below 5.5) or equivalent. Prospective students may be required to undertake formal assessment of English language ability, at their own expense, where the interview panel is unable to satisfy themselves as to the English ability of the student.
Progress to being in charge of engineering and technical departments on the most complex and technologically advanced ships
Develop advanced knowledge plus analytical and problem-solving skills to become a high-level trouble shooter whose resourcefulness will be called on time and again. Build on your specialist knowledge to take charge of some or all operations, and lead teams of engineers.
Senior engineers and heads of technical departments onboard the most complex and advanced vessels; technical operations onboard large cruise ships; managerial shore-based positions
The programme includes the following courses:
Further training or study
Postgraduate programmes in the shipping industry.
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Maritime New Zealand qualifying seatime as per Maritime Regulation 32, 12 months for Marine Engineer Class 2, 36 months for Marine Engineer Class 1Applicants will be accepted in order of application.
Chiefs only Y Block courses
Credit Accumulation Applications for credit transfer, cross-credit and recognition of prior learning shall only be considered by Maritime New Zealand (MNZ). MIT has no authority to approve or conduct such processes. In general, the model adopted by MNZ has been to require applicants for credit accumulation to take and pass all normal assessments.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =