马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
National Certificate in Welding (Level 3)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $11,500 for...
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme;
- be independently mobile and not require assistance from another person or device; and
- have English language competence to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English must provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent.
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Meet the demand from industry with essential welding skills, and go on to get your industry tickets.
Here is your chance to become a qualified welder and learn a wide range of cutting and welding processes used on different kinds of materials and in different situations, as well as how to inspect and repair welds to industry standards.
Apply these skills in industry to make metal products, or repair and maintain plant and equipment, or work on site shutdown projects.
In our comprehensive workshops you will gain practical skills in gas, arc, MIG and TIG welding for different materials. You will have the opportunity to gain work experience and to sit your welding tickets.
Completing this qualification will prepare you for industry certifications to the following standards:
AS/NZS 1554.1 (GP)
AS/NZS 1554.6 (Class B)
AS/NZS 1665 (Category B)
This programme enables graduates to work in any industry that manufactures metal products or repairs and maintains plant and equipment, shutdown work, site works or fabrication products. A qualified welder is regarded as a craftsperson and highly skilled tradesperson.
National Certificate in Welding Level 4
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =