马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
National Certificate in Welding (Level 4)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,500 for...
- Calculations for Welders
- Advanced Welding
- Gouging and Repair Welding
- have completed the National Certificate in Welding (Level 3) or
- a similar qualification covering welding basics and safety; properties of metals; welding drawings; principles and practical welding of steel, stainless steel, and aluminium in down hand positions;
- be able to use of the following processes: manual metal arc welding (MMAW); gas metal arc welding (GMAW or MIG); gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW or TIG); manual cutting of steel;
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme. Individuals must be independently mobile and not require assistance from another person or device; and
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent.
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Here is your opportunity to become a certified welder, with our full support.
Get on the path to welding bridges, steel structures and buildings, pressure vessels, trucks and trailers, factory equipment, process plant and marine.
At MIT we not only support you through your qualifications we also give you the opportunity to gain work experience and to sit your welding tickets. In our comprehensive workshops you will gain practical skills in gas, arc, MIG and TIG welding for stainless steel and in aluminum and mild steel.
On graduating you will be able to apply for certification as a welder (cost of the certification is not included in the programme).
With the National Certificate in Welding (Level 4) you will be ready to apply for your AS/NZ2980 welding certification.
Highly qualified welders are constantly in demand throughout the engineering industry, nationally and internationally, particularly in growth sectors such as mineral resources.
This programme enables graduates to work in any industry that manufactures metal products or repairs and maintains plant and equipment, shutdown work, site works or fabrication products. A qualified welder is regarded as a craftsperson and highly skilled tradesperson.
Students complete courses including:
Advanced welding certifications.
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =