马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Accommodation (Level 3) Portering and Reception
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,000 for...
- Arrival and Departure Procedures
- Front Office Customer Service
- Portering and Concierge.
- have English language competence to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent;
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme.
- motivation to work in the hospitality industry
- any learning support that may be required by the applicant
- any health matters or otherwise that may relate to the handling of food and beverage products during the programme
- counselling with regards to programme content and applicants' motivations and reasons for undertaking the programme
- any other relevant matters such as employment.
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Create a home away from home and a positive first impression.
Learn to greet visitors of all nationalities, checking them in, answering their queries, providing local tourist information and delivering them to their room, all with exceptional customer service skills. Reception skills include room bookings, allocations, billing and customer queries. Portering skills include handling of luggage, customer service and safety and security.
Concierge skills include responding to requests from guests about things to do, see and visit during their stay. From backpackers to lodges, from motels to hotels this rewarding career choice gets you close to the action.
Entry-level reception positions in hotels, motels, backpackers, holiday parks and lodges.
Students complete the following courses:
Students will also receive training in health and safety, security, problem solving and communication skills.
Further training or study
New Zealand Certificate in Hotel Reception Level 4
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
All applicants will be interviewed. The interview will be conducted by an appropriate Interview Panel. The interview will also provide an opportunity for the applicant to discuss the following:
Students who believe they have significant experience which they could credit towards programmes should contact the School of Culinary & Hospitality Studies. If your experience meets any of the unit learning outcomes you could qualify for recognition of current competence (RCC). There is a fee for RCC assessment based on credit value.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =