马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching (Level 5)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,100 for...
- vocational or workplace educator and trainer
- academic staff member/tutor.
- Certificate in Tertiary Teaching ( Level 6)
- Graduate Certificate of Activity Based Learning (Level 7) and
- Graduate Certificate of Applied eLearning (Level 7).
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
- 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
The New Zealand Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching (Level 5) prepares individuals aspiring to or in a career in adult and tertiary teaching or training. Learners have the option to pathway across to New Zealand Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Vocational/Workplace) (Level 5) and/or progress up to Certificate in Tertiary Teaching (Level 6); Graduate Certificate of Activity Based Learning (Level 7) and Graduate Certificate of Applied eLearning (Level 7).
It is offered to suit in-work part time learners in a blended delivery format that includes online learning, some classroom sessions and the collation of evidence into an e-portfolio for you to use post course for reference and job progression opportunities.
Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge for roles such as:
To develop an appreciation of the diversity of learners in New Zealand and the importance of cultural competency when applying literacy and numeracy frameworks.
Facilitate a learning and teaching programme using appropriate strategies and technologies.
To develop learner centred design skills including mapping, embedding and evaluating literacy and numeracy processes in a variety of relevant adult and tertiary teaching environments.
To design quality holistic assessments and apply moderation processes and tools.
Further training or study
Applicants must be currently teaching or have regular access to tertiary teaching or vocational training environments.
Applicants must hold a nationally recognised Level 4 qualification in any discipline or equivalent (if equivalent, applicants may be required to attend an interview to determine their suitability to study on this level 5 programme).
Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 or no band lower than 5.
If working with learners under 18 years of age then applicants will need to meet the requirements of the Vulnerable Children’s Act through an attestation from their employer
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =