马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
商科New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,200 for...
- Office administrator
- HR administrator
- Payroll administrator
- Frontline receptionist
- Customer service representative
- Medical receptionist
- Medical secretary
- Medical ward processor
- Emergency care
- Ward/clinical records and booking clerk
- Clinical administrator.
- have a minimum of 40 credits at Level 2 or above, or equivalent; and
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English i.e.
- a minimum of 10 NCEA Literacy credits at Level 1 or above; or
- any applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent achieved within the preceding 2 years
- a minimum of 3 credits at Level 2 or above from the NQF writing domain; or
- have successfully completed the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) or equivalent qualification.
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
Take a step up in your business administration career.
Maximise your business administration opportunities, and gain a competitive edge with a specialisation in Business Support or Medical Administration to provide you with the specific skills for the industry you want to work in.
Develop all-round business skills in teamwork and communication. Expand your skills in computing and technology, and organise business functions in a virtual office environment with real business equipment.
Business Support – includes document development, calendar management, human resource administration and payroll software.
Medical Administration – you will be skilled in MedTech32 software and gain the knowledge and skills to work in a variety of roles in a hospital and general practice.
Intermediate positions such as:
Further training or study
New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting, Administration & Technology, and Leadership and Management) (Level 5)
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower then 5
TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =