马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Construction Related Trades (Supervisor) (Level 4)
- 学费：$9,900 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Apply time management concepts and methods in business situations
- Describe an employment relationship and the application of employment law to that relationship
- Manage interpersonal conflict
- Explain and implement site safety plan procedures for construction activities
- Prepare construction programme outline for a project
- Demonstrate knowledge of administration processes and procedures for construction work
- Demonstrate knowledge and apply principles of supervision on a construction site
- Give construction-related oral instructions
- Write construction-related communications
- Demonstrate knowledge of contract drawings, specifications and quantity lists for a building.
Move into construction management with this specially designed qualification, or get your existing skills recognised.
Cover the essentials for construction supervision with courses on implementing time management procedures, understanding employment law, carrying out health and safety planning, interpreting contract documentation, specifications and quantity lists, ordering and assigning resources and labour for a construction site, carrying out administration processes and procedures, and supervision and communication skills.
Supervisor and management of staff engaged in construction activity on a building site. It may also form the qualification required to cover supervision and the integration of restricted work in Site 1 of the Building Practitioner's Licence.
Students will be taught the following skills and be able to:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
be employed in the planning and construction industry;
be capable of completing all aspects of the programme;
hold trade qualifications at Level 3 or above from the Planning and Construction field; and
have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent.
TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =