马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Floristry (Level 3)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $9,600 for...
- Be able to demonstrate the attitude and ability to work and study at the level required for the respective programme and
- Be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme.
- has gained NCEA level 3 and has met current New Zealand university entrance requirements; or
- has supplied clear evidence that they satisfy one of the criteria for existing English proficiency listed on NZQA’s website:
- Previous primary and secondary study in English
- Previous tertiary study in English
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL); or
- Internationally recognised English proficiency outcomes listed in Appendix 2 of the NZQF Programme Approval and Accreditation Rules 2013(v2) for the level of this programme
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Take your knowledge to the next level and enhance your experience in this sought-after industry.
You will get to create your own creative hand tied, wired and base medium arrangements for a range of designs and exciting occasions. Gain insider knowledge on flowering plants, foliage and presentation and wrapping materials. Building on your customer service skills, you will gain experience in floristry retail sales and marketing, along with innovative design techniques.
The high quality of MIT's facilities is well-known within the industry. Our training centre is a prime location within Auckland's Floramax flower auction house. It is an ideal practical learning environment.
Positions in various areas of the floristry industry
New Zealand Certificate in Floristry (Level 4)
Students must successfully complete the following courses:
Floristry Retail Sales and Marketing - Level 3
Display and maintain floristry products to provide maximum impact
Assist customers to meet their needs
Apply personal presentation skills in the floristry environment.
Prepare Hand-tied Floristry Items - Level 4
Prepare and construct hand-tied floristry items for a range of purposes and occasions
Apply design elements and principles to hand-tied floristry items.
Prepare Wired Floristry Items - Level 4
Prepare and construct wired floristry items for a range of purposes and occasions
Apply design elements and principles to wired floristry items.
Prepare Base Medium Floristry Items - Level 3
Prepare and construct base medium floristry items for a range of purposes and occasions
Apply design elements and principles to base medium floristry items.
Applicants must meet the following criteria
International students seeking entry into this programme must meet one of the following requirements:
has achieved, within the preceding two years, at least one of the following:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =