马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Floristry (Level 4)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $14,300 for...
- Prepare and construct advanced hand-tied floristry items for a range of purposes and occasions
- Apply design elements and principles to advanced hand-tied floristry items.
- Prepare and construct advanced wired floristry items for a range of purposes and occasions
- Apply design elements and principles to advanced wired floristry items.
- Prepare and construct advanced base medium floristry items for a range of purposes and occasions
- Apply design elements and principles to advanced base medium floristry items.
- Lead and support team members to meet business goals
- Monitor and manage supply of floristry goods.
- Identify new trends, designs and merchandise in the floristry industry
- Plan floral designs to meet customer needs
- Prepare quotes to meet customer and business needs
- Identify floral requirements for an event
- Prepare, construct and maintain large scale floral designs to meet event requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate the attitude and ability to work and study at the level required for the respective programme and
- Be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme
- International students seeking entry into this programme must meet one of the following requirements:
- has gained NCEA level 3 and has met current New Zealand university entrance requirements; or
- has supplied clear evidence that they satisfy one of the criteria for existing English proficiency listed on NZQA’s website:
- Previous primary and secondary study in English
- Previous tertiary study in English
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL); or
- has achieved, within the preceding two years, at least one of the following:
- Internationally recognised English proficiency outcomes listed in Appendix 2 of the NZQF Programme Approval and Accreditation Rules 2013(v2) for the level of this programme
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Let creativity shine, building on your passion for floristry, while working on large-scale projects.
Put your hard-earned knowledge to work and advance it by setting up large-scale projects, such as weddings and functions. Take the great opportunity to lead and support floristry team members to meet business goals. Then, combine this with learning how to fulfill specialised customer requests, giving them a cut-above experience that also meets industry standards.
The high quality of MIT's facilities is well known within the industry. Located at MIT Otara the facilities include a new chiller facility, storage rooms plus a bright and spacious teaching facility. MIT's floristry facilities enable practical, engaging learning, preparing you for the real-world industry of floristry.
Experienced tutors give you a head start at creating your ideal floristry career.
Positions in various areas of the floristry industry
Students must successfully complete the following courses:
Advanced Floristry Hand-tied Skills - Level 4
Advanced Floristry Wiring Skills - Level 4
Advanced Floristry Base Medium - Level 4
Staff and Store Management - Level 4
Event Flowers - Level 4
Applicants must meet the following criteria
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =