马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 3) with Strands in Cafe Service and Func
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,000 for...
- Standard Operating Procedures in the Hospitality Industry
- The Café
- Function Food Service.
- New Zealand Certificate in Food & Beverage Service (Level 4) with strands in Restaurant Services and Quick Service Restaurant Services.
- MIT Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5).
- have English language competence to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent;
- be able to demonstrate the attitude and ability to work and study at the level required for the programme; and
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- Language Certificate - B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Get started with the skills to become a valued member of a café or functions team, plus get the advantage of real-world experience at industry events and functions.
Prepare and serve the types of food and beverages offered at cafés and functions. Develop the professional communication skills to serve customers and deal with any customer service issues. Learn to work safely and to regulations in hospitality environments and when handling food.
Entry level positions in restaurants, barista, cafes, bars, functions and events.
Students complete the following courses:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
The above criteria will be assessed through an interview process.
Applicants will be selected in order of receipt of completed application.
Recognition of current competence
Students who believe they have significant experience which covers parts of these programmes should contact the School of Culinary and Hospitality Studies to check whether they meet the unit learning outcomes and qualify for recognition of current competence (RCC). There is a fee for RCC assessment based on credit value.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =