马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3) with a Strand in Landscape
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,100 for...
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- Language Certificate - B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Get a great grounding in landscape construction basics and take the first steps in a career working in the landscape industry.
Get hands on experience with hard and soft landscaping skills with this practical based programme. Combine this with knowledge in plant identification, safety requirements and communication and team work skills to give you a broad base of the fundamentals for landscape construction.
Your skills will be in demand in New Zealand and overseas. The New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3) with Strand in Landscape is the introductory qualification if you want to launch a career in the landscape construction industry or if you are working in the industry and want to obtain a formal qualification.
Landscape Labourer, Landscape Gardener
This certificate is based on both practical and theory content.
The four courses are:
Plants and Planting
Demonstrate communication skills, selecting and planting plants for use in the landscape industry
Maintenance and Care
Interaction with team members and colleagues, carry out routine maintenance tasks for the landscape industry
Landscape Site Set-Out
Identify simple parts of a landscape design plan, set out a landscape construction site from plans
Carry out hard landscaping construction, work safely in a landscape construction situation
Further training or study
Certificate in Landscape (Level 4) which leads to the leads to the New Zealand Certificate in Horticultural Services with a strand in Landscape Construction (Level 4)
Diploma in Landscape (Level 5) which leads to the New Zealand Diploma in Landscape (Level 5) with a strand in Landscape Construction
General: Be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme as per the Faculty Checklist list at an information session.
Academic: Have an appropriate level of literacy and numeracy skills to study at Level 3
English Language Entry Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. This will be demonstrated by meeting the current NZQA requirements.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =