马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture Services (Level 4) in Arboriculture
- 学费：Approximate NZ $19,100 for...
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower then 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Build up your arboriculture knowledge for skills that are in demand here and overseas.
Get hands on experience with tree climbing, chainsaw operations, chipper use and tree maintenance. Combine this with knowledge in plant identification, safety requirements and communication and team work skills.
Extend your hands-on skills with tree inspections, tree felling and advanced tree climbing with practical work at off-site locations in the community.
Through work placement develop self-management, professional conduct and communication skills while carrying out arboriculture tasks in real world situations.
Arborist, Climbing Arborist, Practitioner Arborist, Utility Arborist
Further training or study
New Zealand Certificate in Arboriculture with strands in Arboriculture Supervisory Operations, and Arboriculture Technical Operations (Level 5)
General: Be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme as per the Faculty Checklist list at an information session.
Academic: Have an appropriate level of literacy and numeracy skills to study at Level 4
English Language Entry Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. This will be demonstrated by meeting the current NZQA requirements.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =