马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
酒店管理New Zealand Certificate in Hotel Reception (Level 4)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,000 for...
- Industry Procedures and Preparation
- Industry Portfolio
- Industry Placement.
- have completed the New Zealand Certificate in Accommodation (Level 3) or equivalent industry experience;
- have English language competence to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant
- whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with
- no score below 5.0) or equivalent;
- be able to demonstrate the attitude and ability to work and study at the level required for the programme; and
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme.
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Develop the hotel reception skills to provide guests with exceptional customer service, and get real-world experience with a work placement at a hotel.
Gain a broad range of reception skills and knowledge from learning in hotels and industry settings. Develop your understanding of hotel systems and processes, including arrival, departure and reservation services, and polish up your customer service skills. Maintain standard operating policies in health and safety and security. Learn through practical tasks, where your teamwork skills will be strengthened.
Includes 200 hours of industry placement in leading Auckland hotels
Intermediate level reception positions in hotels, motels, backpackers, holiday parks and lodges.
Students complete the following courses:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
The above criteria will be assessed through an interview process.
Applicants will be selected in order of receipt of completed application.
Recognition of current competence
Students who believe they have significant experience which covers parts of these programmes should contact the School of Culinary and Hospitality Studies to check whether they meet the unit learning outcomes and qualify for recognition of current competence (RCC). There is a fee for RCC assessment based on credit value.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =