马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in International Freight and Logistics (Level 4) (with Strands in Forwarding
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,500 for...
- Modes of transportation of goods and people
- Containers and other cargo unit load devices
- Equipment and cargoes on modes
- Features of products moved in logistics processes, including people, foods, dangerous goods, and other specialized items
- Features of care required in handling and storing products
- Special needs of customers and clients
- Regulations for packaging and handling of products classed as foods, perishables, and dangerous goods, including HSNO and OSH. Emergency risks and procedures related to products. Packaging techniques
- Definitions including Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution
- Inventory control principles
- Domestic and International issues in trade and logistics
- Purchasing and procurement evolution, principles, and terminology
- Planning and strategies used in logistics and purchasing
- Purchasing quality, price, timing, and quality initiatives
- Controlling and measuring efficiency and effectiveness in logistics and purchasing
- The basis of inventory control and Customers and the impact of inventory control
- Principles used in inventory management
- Technology systems and their application
- Recording, valuation, and forecasting of inventory
- Systems used for processing goods in and out of the warehouse
- Inventory identification and location systems
- Evaluation of warehouse inventory systems
- Protecting and keeping inventory safe
- General principles of insurance across all modes
- Loss and damage claims procedures
- Carrier’s liability and conditions of carriage
- Import and export documentation
- Documentation required by Government and statutory legislation
- Legal Issues and Internal company records and documentation
- Responsibilities and parties involved
- Hazard Identification and recording
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Get a solid grounding in this essential and expanding industry with the Certificate in International Logistics (Level 4).
This programme is the ideal start if you are a school leaver, or someone who wants to enter the logistics industry. Or you may already be working in the industry and aiming to progress into supervisory or middle management roles, with options to pursue further study.
Operational roles in product logistics, shipping and freight forwarding including but not limited to: documentation administrator, warehouse assistant, sea or airfreight entry positions. Employment in any sector of the transport, distribution or logistics industry.
Further training or study
New Zealand Diploma in International Logistics (Freight Forwarding) (Level 5)
Certificate in Supply Chain Management (Level 5)
Warehousing and Distribution
Health and Safety
Shipping / Forwarding Project
Essentials of the Forwarding Processes and Shipping Processes, Bill of Loading, Containers, Forwarding products by land, sea and air.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme: 40 Credits at NCEA 2 or above or equivalent
a. Includes a minimum of 10 NCEA Literacy credits at Level 1 or above
b. Includes a minimum of 8 credits Mathematic credits at Level 1 or above.
Mature students must demonstrate previous work experience or an ability to study at level 4.
English Language entry requirements
Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of their English language competency as follows a minimum of IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 across all academic bands) or TOEFL 550 for students whom English is not their first language. This will be demonstrated by meeting the current NZQA requirements.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =