马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
工程New Zealand Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Advanced) (Level 5)
- 学费：$7,400 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间： Show more
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Site Safe, Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering Practical Skills
- Mechanical Engineering Quality Systems
- Mechanical Engineering Processes and Concepts
- Mechanical Engineering Training and Supervision
- New Zealand Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Trade) (Level 4) with strands in Fitting and Machining, General Engineering, Machining, Maintenance Engineering, Metal Forming, and Toolmaking
- New Zealand Certificate in Engineering Fabrication (Trade) (Level 4) with strands in Heavy Fabrication, Light Fabrication, and Steel Construction
- New Zealand Certificate in Mechanical Building Services (Trade) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Trade) (Level 4); OR
- Another recognised New Zealand Level 4 engineering-related qualification.
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower then 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Are you ready to move into the role of an advanced mechanical engineer, manager, team leader, workshop supervisor, foreman or specialist? If you hold a mechanical engineering related Level 4 qualification and want to move into these roles within the mechanical engineering, construction, manufacturing and fabrication industries this programme is for you. You will develop and sharpen your leadership skills, technical and operational skills.
At MIT you may spend time in our well-equipped engineering workshops. The course is also online and can be done in your own workshop. Our tutors work closely with industry training organisations, mechanical engineering firms which means you will keep pace with current technologies.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
Apply the relevant Health and Safety legislation and workplace safety requirements to ensure the safety of all work under own engineering-related area of control
Apply advanced technical and/or operational skills and knowledge and critical problem solving skills to mechanical engineering, construction, manufacturing, or fabrication processes
Drive the application of effective and efficient processes and principles, and quality systems within own engineering-related area of control
Investigate a new technology and how it may be employed to improve or replace an existing mechanical engineering, construction, manufacturing, or fabrication process
Train or mentor people to ensure quality mechanical engineering, construction, manufacturing, or fabrication outcomes.
Applicants enrolling on this programme must hold one of the following qualifications (or equivalent skills and knowledge) and should be working in a mechanical engineering role within an industrial environment:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =