马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Trades Assistant) (Level 3)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $20,400 for...
- Core Electrical
- Core Engineering
- First Aid
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme; and
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English may be requested to provide evidence of an IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 with no band below 5.0 or equivalent.
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- Language Certificate - B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Build up your basic refrigeration and air conditioning skills and you could shorten your apprenticeship by up to one year.
Develop core hands-on skills in refrigeration engineering, including relevant welding and electrical skills, so you can install, maintain, service and commission refrigeration and air conditioning plant and equipment.
At MIT our refrigeration and air conditioning facilities include a dedicated coolrom and up-to-date testing equipment and refrigeration and air conditioning plant used in industry. Our experienced tutors have international and local experience.
Refrigeration engineers in areas such as building services and maintenance, food and wine processing, or in various domestic, commercial and industrial settings.
Students complete the following courses:
Ongoing study is offered and managed through the relevant ITO (Industry Training Organisation). You will need to be employed in your trade to complete Level 4 apprenticeship training. Contact us to find out more about which ITO can support you with your on going study.
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the attitudes and ability to work and study at the level required for the programme. The above attributes may be assessed through an interview or on the application form as deemed appropriate by the School of Mechanical Trades.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =