马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
教育New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) Education and Social Work
- 学费：Approximate NZ $7,000 for...
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- Language Certificate - B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
If you're aged 16 or over, create opportunities for further tertiary study at certificate level. Develop academic skills and independent study and self-management skills by working on a series of interesting projects.
Literacy and numeracy skills are included in the projects and prepare students for further academic study or occupational options in a career pathway of your choice.
Our classrooms are supportive learning environments that promote independence and confidence.
Mathematics in Practice:
The purpose of this course is to develop and expand the students' knowledge and understanding of numeracy through real-world learning experiences in order to meet the varied demands of their personal life, study and intended career destination
Communication in Practice:
The purpose of this course is to develop and expand the students' knowledge and understanding of literacy through real-world learning experiences in order to meet the varied demands of their personal life, study and intended career destination.
The purpose of this course is to enable students to progressively apply, consolidate and demonstrate the skills and knowledge developed in this and the Numeracy and Literacy courses through real-world learning experiences in order to meet the varied demands of their personal life, study and intended career destination.
Pathway Projects may be split into two courses
Further study at Level 4
Applicants must have:
Completed Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2) or equivalent
For applicants 20 years of age and over there are no minimum academic requirements.
Additional Academic Requirements
For the Pre diploma Engineering contextualisation of this programme applicants must also have:
NCEA Level 1, 10 credits in each of Numeracy and Literacy standards or equivalent
For some contextualisation, applicants must be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme in a setting appropriate to the context. For example in a trade workshop, worksite, workplace environment, nursing and/or health related setting.
If an applicant wishes to progress to a nursing or health programme, police vetting will be required at that time.
For the Police Studies contextualisation this programme does not automatically guarantee acceptance into the NZ Police.
English Language Entry Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =