马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) Nursing Studies
- 学费：Approximate NZ $7,600 for...
- Produce written work centered around different subjects or occupations
- Access and use information technologies for academic and/or workplace purposes.
- Evaluate opportunities and develop a plan for study and career pathways relevant to a chosen field.
- Demonstrate reflective self-management skills for study.
- Communicate and collaborate as a speaker and as a listener in a learning group.
- Identify and explain how culture influences communication in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- Use selected communication technologies appropriately within an academic and/or vocational context.
- 5 credits in reading
- 5 credits in writing
- achievement standards - specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects or
- unit standards - package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626 and 26627- all three required)
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower then 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
If you want to study at higher certificate, diploma or degree and need to improve your academic study skills, this programme is for you.
No matter what your age, if you are looking to get into study, this programme offers different pathways to best prepare you and give you the confidence to succeed on your chosen career pathway.
Studying the programme full-time involves 17 weeks of classes.
Preparation for students to study successfully at tertiary level.
Interpret information from a variety of sources:
Enable students to effectively use a variety of communication strategies to support their learning and their future career pathways in Aotearoa/New Zealand:
Enable students to progressively apply, consolidate and demonstrate the skills and knowledge through real-world learning experiences in order to meet the varied demands of their personal life, study and intended career destination.
Further study at certificate, diploma and degree level.
A minimum of 40 credits at NCEA level 2 across four subjects
Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
Completed a Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) or equivalent.
For applicants 20 years of age and over there are no minimum academic requirements.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =