马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
旅游管理New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Level 3) (Visitor Experience, Tourism and Travel Strands)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,200 for...
- New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Operations Endorsement) (Level 4)
- have a minimum of 48 NCEA credits at Level 1 or equivalent; and
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English ie: A minimum of 12 NCEA English credits at Level 1 or equivalent or any applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent achieved within the preceding 2 years.
- Have successfully completed the New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Introductory Skills) (Level 2) or equivalent.
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- Language Certificate - B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Grow your people skills to engage with visitors to New Zealand and start a career in the exciting world of tourism and travel.
Get a great foundation of the essential customer service, teamwork and communication skills to help international and domestic visitors explore and enjoy New Zealand’s tourism destinations. Develop an understanding of the importance of the visitor sector to the national and regional economies, and among many other things understand how indigenous cultures provide uniqueness and add value to the visitor experience.
Get real-world experience from field trips and from guest speakers who hold significant roles in the sector.
Entry-level customer service roles in a variety of tourism and travel operations including retail, visitor attractions and activities and airport front-line roles
You will need to complete the following courses:
Visitor Engagement (15 credits)
Industry Readiness (15 credits)
Destination New Zealand (15 credits)
The Tourism and Travel Industry (15 credits)
Further training or study
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =