马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
商科会计商科文凭Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting and Leadership and Management) (Level 5)
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- recording and processing a wide range of financial transactions
- analysing, interpreting and preparing financial information such as budgets, financial statements, risk management and other reports to monitor business performance and inform decision making
- applying tax rules for individuals and small businesses.
- leading others to manage planning, performance and change management activities
- managing projects within scope, resources, and time
- negotiating and positively influencing others to achieve the entity’s outcomes
- developing a positive workplace culture and team engagement.
- a minimum of 14 numeracy credits at Level one or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau on the Directory of Assessment Standards; and
- fifty credits at Level two or above with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects including a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and 4 credits must be in writing; and
- the literacy credits will be selected from a schedule of approved achievement standards and unit standards found on the NZQA website
- or equivalent to the above.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Gain a range of general and specialised business knowledge and skills that have been fine-tuned for your success in the New Zealand market.
This programme was developed after wide consultation with New Zealand businesses to include the most current and relevant business knowledge and skills. You’ll be able to build a strong foundation of practical business skills that all professionals need. You’ll also benefit from the added emphasis on people skills such as multicultural understanding, critical thinking, personal management, interpersonal and team skills.
Choose a strand
In addition to core business and communication skills you’ll also be able to choose one of two specialised strands – Accounting or Leadership and Management:
Leadership and Management
Accounting strand - Finance administrator, inventory controller, accounts receivable/payable officer. Graduates may also be able to contribute to community groups in volunteer accounting functions.
Leadership and Management strand - Manager/leader in roles at an operational level within New Zealand business entities.
You must complete 8 courses four compulsory and four strand courses from your choice of strand below:
CORE COMPULSORY COURSES
301.520 NZ Business Contexts
301.521 People & Change
301.522 Business Operations
COMPULSORY STRAND COURSES
311.540 Accounting Processes
311.541 Financial Statements
311.542 Budgeting and Taxation
311.543 Decision Making and Analysis
Leadership & Management Strand
341.578 Leading in the Workplace
341.579 Business Planning
341.580 Applied Business Planning
341.581 Leading Project
Further training or study
Bachelor of Applied Management (Level 7)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
English Language entry requirements
Applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. This will be demonstrated by meeting the current NZQA requirements.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =