马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in International Logistics (Freight Forwarding) (Level 5)
- 学费：$21,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
- 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Get your career on the move by honing your skills for a specialist role within the freight forwarding sector.
This diploma is designed to prepare you for a career in a variety of roles including customs broking and a number of positions within import/export operations for both air and seaborne freight.
Expand your transportation knowledge with an added focus on global trade including a thorough grounding in transport law and geography, customs and border legislation plus risk minimisation for international business and obtain International Air Transport Association (IATA) qualifications.
Upon graduation you will be well equipped to continue your studies at degree and/or diploma level towards qualifications in international freight logistics or related sectors such as supply chain management or port operations.
This course will be held at both MIT Otara and the New Zealand Maritime School. Our strong industry relationships mean you will keep pace with the latest logistics practice.
Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge to work in a specialist role in air freight, sea freight or customs broking within the freight forwarding sector including: customs broker, sea or air import/export operations roles, customer service roles.
Further training or study
Degree and/or graduate diploma qualifications in international freight logistics or related sectors such as supply chain management or port operations or a business management qualification.
It is recommended that applicants have completed the NZ Certificate in International Logistics (Level 4) strand either Freight Forwarding or Shipping [NZ2914] or NZ Certificate in Supply Chain Management Level 5 [NZ2811] or an equivalent qualification
Mature students who wish to change careers with evidence of achievement at Level 4
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
1. 60 Credits at NCEA 2 or above, including 15 credits at level 3
a Includes a minimum of 12 NCEA Literacy credits at Level 2 or above AND
b Includes a minimum of 10 credits Mathematic credits at Level 1 or above
2. Can demonstrate relevant work experience with the approval of Programme Leader
English Language entry requirements: