马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
设计New Zealand Diploma in Landscape (Level 5) with Strands in Design and Construction
- 学费：Approximate NZ $19,100 for...
- Be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme as per the Student Information Sheet Checklist completed at the information session.
- Have an appropriate level of literacy and numeracy skills to study at Level 5.
- For the Diploma in Landscape (Level 5) – applicants must have completed the NZ Certificate in Horticulture Services (Level 4) or an equivalent qualification.
- Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success.
- Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
- 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Extend your hands on hard and soft landscaping skills with this comprehensive and practical programme, while completing practical tasks at off-site locations in the community.
Develop the skills needed to plan and project mange the implementation of a landscape design from drawings. Develop proposals to assist with your landscape business skills. Work on the maintenance of landscape projects.
Through work placement develop self-management, professional conduct and leadership skills while carrying out landscape tasks in real world situations.
This programme includes 112 hours based in industry and 38 hours based on site as part of the advanced work placement course.
Learners will have technical skills and knowledge to project manage landscape construction. Career opportunities include landscape contract manager, landscape team leader. Or further studies in landscape design.
This Diploma is based on both practical activities and theory content
The seven courses are:
Introduction to Leadership
Apply leadership skills within a team environment on a specific project.
The Safe Business
Understand and applying business requirements including regulations and health and safety legislation to achieve business goals
The Thriving Business
Manage financial aspects of a business and plan and manage supplies / ordering to meet goals.
Manage day to day operations of a Primary Industries organisation to ensure quality requirements are met.
Specialist Project Landscape A
Plan, write proposal and manage the implementation of hardscaping for a landscape project.
Specialist Project Landscape B
Design drawings and carry out plan for a softscaping landscaping project.
Advanced Work Placement
Demonstrate self-management, professional conduct and communication skills within a horticulture work placement and carry out task relevant to the work placement.
Further training or study
Landscape Design qualifications
MIT Diploma in Business (Level 5)
New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6) (General)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
English Language entry requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =